Campsite with children's club at Saint Jean de Monts
Some childhood memories are never forgotten and this is particularly true of camping memories. At Camping Paradis Zagarella we do everything to ensure that your child spends a memorable holiday that they won’t be able to wait to tell their friends about! At Saint Jean de Monts, our children's club is hosted by dynamic and smiling BAFA graduates whose goal is to create original and unforgettable activities for the children. Great games, workshops and sports tournament, there’s something for every age and taste. For the pleasure of parents, our hosts provide excitement for the quiet times at the campsite between outings in the Vendée.
Information about the campsite children's club
- The children's club is open for the spring holidays, the long Ascension weekend and the months of July and August
- The children's club is open from Sunday afternoon to Friday evening from 10am to noon and 3pm to 5pm
- Theme days, children’s spectacles and evening events are regularly organised by our activities team.
- Games areas and bouncy structures like the giraffe and the marmoset cage (twice a week) are available for the children.
- Creative and recreational activities, games and magical memories will delight children of all ages.